Here we are just past the holidays. Maybe you are getting healthy with a new year’s resolution or just trying to eat snacks that will give you real energy. These little cranberry orange dreams will keep you going with their high positive fats, low sugar, and protein. Not only that, but they are amazing.
This is a twist on my lemon dehydrator bars. These are moist and dreamy. They have just a hint of cinnamon and are tangy with orange zest that will remind you of the season past and keep you energized. The best part about these is that they are pretty quick to make! Raw food does not have to be hard and complicated.
- Combine orange juice, honey, zest, stevia, and cinnamon. Wisk them together well.
- Add cranberries, cover and allow to sit for 1 hour.
- In Vitamix grain mill or food processor grind nuts.
- Add the Maca and mix/pulse.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Spread 1/2 inch thick on teflex sheets and score in desired shape..
- Put in dehydrator at 110 for 4 hours.
- Flip on mesh sheets.
- Reduce heat to 105.
- Dehydrate until chewy, about 8 hours.
- Break apart and store in air tight jar/container.